A large ivory latticework pattern emerges from the relaxed natural jute kilim weave foundation with a punctuating charcoal dot at the interstices. This simple flatwoven jute design offers beauty and appeal on a scale that makes it modern and timeless. Eco-friendly, ultra durable and great for any indoor room.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable construction; lightweight, low profile, reversible; sophisticated, natural earthen charm.
WHERE TO USE: Great in high-traffic indoor areas and on covered porches. Placement of these rugs are important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
HOW IT'S MADE: Yarns of natural jute - a vegetable fiber, dyed with vegetable-based pigments - make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven, basic-loom-weave rugs. The stripe or pattern runs the width of the rug. Natural color variations can occur.
• Recommended for indoor and enclosed, covered-porch use only.
• Regular vacuuming, rotation, and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, always use the standard head; never use the rotating brush.
• Remove dry spots by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot.
• Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
• For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only.
• Flammable; do not place near a source of ignition.
-Will ship directly to you from vendor